www.lesliemargolis.com
Girl's Best Friend by Leslie Margolis
Vanishing Acts by Leslie Margolis Boys Are Dogs by Leslie Margolis Girls Acting Catty by Leslie Margolis Everybody Bugs Out by Leslie Margolis
Other Writing by Leslie Margolis Author Visits news about

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello - EXTON, PA, KINGSTON, NY and PRINCETON, NJ - I'm on my way!

The MAGGIE BROOKLYN TOUR Continues...

Wednesday, November 3rd at 7PM - Exton, PA Barnes and Noble

Thursday, November 4th at 6:30PM - Kingston, NY Barnes and Noble

Saturday, November 6th at 2PM - Princeton, NJ Barnes and Noble

Hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Yingling said...

My students love Boys are Dogs, and I really liked Girl's Best Friend, too. It's always fun to read your books, because they are the sort of thing that I would have read when I was in middle school.

February 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home